28.03.2024 16:37:03

Author Topic: John Aka Nixpt  (Read 13094 times)

Dessi

Re: John Aka Nixpt
« Reply #15 on: 05.12.2014 00:29:42 »
isn't this he's third chance, like everyone is geting tired of him, the way he's acting is so stupid and childish.  >:(

Yes it is, I'm tired as well but I can't have him banned permanently as he was only part of the problem, he apologized and hopefully he'll learn something from this otherwise he'll get banned again.

I like him. Does that count?

No, your opinion doesn't count here.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #16 on: 05.12.2014 01:37:24 »
The community is to soft ... A DDOS = Perm .. If you DDOS a server you say you like and you like the people in  it you have no reason to DDOS it at all. The ban should be perm.

Dessi

« Reply #17 on: 05.12.2014 02:27:44 »
The community is to soft ... A DDOS = Perm .. If you DDOS a server you say you like and you like the people in  it you have no reason to DDOS it at all. The ban should be perm.

He didn't DDoS the server, as I said, he was only part of the problem. The guy who did DDoS it is banned, for good.

He did joke about it and he got banned after that again because he wasn't supposed to be unbanned the first time, or the second time for that matter but it's all over now and he'll be unbanned later today.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #18 on: 05.12.2014 02:41:38 »
The Admins went soft ...

Dessi

« Reply #19 on: 05.12.2014 03:15:43 »
The Admins went soft ...

The only Admins who actually knew what happened was me and Isac, some of the staff unbanned him because they didn't know and felt like they had to act, I'm not blaming them and I would suggest you hush now as well as you're not contributing to anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal