28.03.2024 17:11:32

Author Topic: Regarding the Private Channels in Teamspeak  (Read 6104 times)

Dessi

Regarding the Private Channels in Teamspeak
« on: 25.01.2015 20:45:44 »
So here is the thing.

The private channel section in Teamspeak is chaotic, people sit in 3 different channels with the same friends they usually speak with. Everyone can have a private channel but it doesn't mean everyone should. If you have a circle of friends that you usually sit in Teamspeak with then you make one main channel with different sub channels if needed, it looks cleaner and better. You're not supposed to make a private channel just because you want to prove a point or have a channel where you can type a silly name and description because you're bored.

If you want to keep your private channel you'll type the full name of it in this thread and an explanation of why you should get to keep it.
You have until Wednesday 28/01-15.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding the Private Channels in Teamspeak
« Reply #1 on: 25.01.2015 22:28:25 »
Nihon!

This is the channel that I and a group of friends play on. We mainly play TF2 right now and don't really want to get annoyed by Estonians infiltrating our channels. The regulars on this channel are me, Noomie, Suparsau, Jan, Stavik, Poorly, Jack Smoses, Owen, and some others. Whenever we're on Teamspeak, we're usually in here. Like I said, while the Public channels are okay most of the time, there's still the risk of it getting chaotic and having unwanted intruders.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #2 on: 26.01.2015 17:35:49 »
Bulgarian channel:
We have this channel for a long time. Usually me and my friends talk to each other in Bulgarian as it isn't hard to guess by the title. It's preferably to use it since none of them have anything related to the server and have no desire to use a public one as someone can join it and disturb us. A Private channel is what we need. Nothing else.

Dessi

« Reply #3 on: 26.01.2015 17:56:37 »
So the channels to keep at the moment would be:

Bluestar's channel, Lincoln's channel, Stavik's channel and my channel.

SuperPlayer's Illuminati club

Nihon!

Bulgarian channel

1337 the Estonian channel, they are unlikely to type on the forum but they're in there all the time.
« Last Edit: 26.01.2015 17:59:35 by Desy »

Dessi

« Reply #4 on: 26.01.2015 20:19:52 »
Will this include the sub-channel too?

Yes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal