27.04.2024 22:42:34

Author Topic: I guess I'm a bad president.  (Read 5505 times)

satanium

I guess I'm a bad president.
« on: 11.08.2014 05:58:25 »
So.. I was playing Tropico 4 and my money went from $72k to ..... http://imgur.com/eKoK5i1
In one year.... ONE YEAR....
What should I do.... it was on easy 82%...
Even in sims... and RLRP games... I suck...
« Last Edit: 11.08.2014 06:04:36 by Satanium »

Offline Dragzorath

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I guess I'm a bad president.
« Reply #1 on: 11.08.2014 10:20:54 »
You can't overspend in Tropico, profits are estimates not set amounts since there are constant costs.

So if you spend all your money in the beginning of the new fiscal year, all your little drug-dealers and drug-manufacturers and drug-lords can't get paid, so you should always keep a certain amount of money available in case shit happens, and wait until you have established stable profits before spending.
"and then he sad"
"grow out hands from asshole and do it"
"but your dumb"
"i cannot use brains"
"Your are stupid not people."
"fuck me in the ass gabn pls"
- Imre "Bluestar" Mamedov

"komisjon küsimused sul küsimuse"
"sinul laadis ära, minul kaa ?"
- Anders "Lincunt" Hokkolainen

satanium

« Reply #2 on: 11.08.2014 11:11:27 »
You can't overspend in Tropico, profits are estimates not set amounts since there are constant costs.

So if you spend all your money in the beginning of the new fiscal year, all your little drug-dealers and drug-manufacturers and drug-lords can't get paid, so you should always keep a certain amount of money available in case shit happens, and wait until you have established stable profits before spending.
The problem is that I don't know how to make money....

Nightblade

« Reply #3 on: 11.08.2014 11:21:15 »

The problem is that I don't know how to make money....
Go sell hot dogs at the street and I'm sure you'll be rich one day!

Offline Dragzorath

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11.08.2014 12:14:16 »
First you need some farms, some farms are more profitable during some seasons and in some areas than other farms.

But don't be fooled, this is actually a cover for manufacturing drugs, after that you need some distribution, so build one of those deliveries. This is the cover for your drug-dealers.

After this is set, you should just take it easy for a year or so until your farms yield crop and the drug-dealers sell your farm-drugs abroad, after you get some profit, feel free to spend a bit, just don't spend too much or you won't have enough for wages and possible disasters.
"and then he sad"
"grow out hands from asshole and do it"
"but your dumb"
"i cannot use brains"
"Your are stupid not people."
"fuck me in the ass gabn pls"
- Imre "Bluestar" Mamedov

"komisjon küsimused sul küsimuse"
"sinul laadis ära, minul kaa ?"
- Anders "Lincunt" Hokkolainen

satanium

« Reply #5 on: 11.08.2014 12:21:49 »
First you need some farms, some farms are more profitable during some seasons and in some areas than other farms.

But don't be fooled, this is actually a cover for manufacturing drugs, after that you need some distribution, so build one of those deliveries. This is the cover for your drug-dealers.

After this is set, you should just take it easy for a year or so until your farms yield crop and the drug-dealers sell your farm-drugs abroad, after you get some profit, feel free to spend a bit, just don't spend too much or you won't have enough for wages and possible disasters.
Master? is that you?

Stavik

« Reply #6 on: 11.08.2014 14:18:05 »
Wait, you're a president that sells drugs? o.O

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #7 on: 11.08.2014 14:36:03 »
Use cheats   ;D