28.03.2024 18:52:51

Author Topic: Benny staff app  (Read 8888 times)

Offline Benny

• View Profile
Benny staff app
« on: 01.12.2014 00:19:13 »
hey im benny and i wanted to make a staff app for the bhop server CaT i spent most of my time there and half the time im there i just help people to learn how to bhop
since you dont have a template im just righting this little thing :)
u have 6+ hours on the server i have been a mod on one of major gmod dr servers Velocity Gaming so i have experience
i hope i can help the comunity  =D

Offline Nieksas

• All that exist.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
Re: Benny staff app
« Reply #1 on: 01.12.2014 07:11:11 »
Is this real?
Its just a game, its just a random forum, we are all just ips and pixels. calm down. take rl shit serious and not this. -Mephisto

Offline Lincoln

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01.12.2014 07:42:31 »
It's a bunny hop server! Who the fuck cares!?

« Last Edit: 01.12.2014 12:57:49 by Noomie »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #3 on: 01.12.2014 12:58:02 »
That's mean of you Lincoln.
« Last Edit: 01.12.2014 17:34:00 by Noomie »

Offline Shy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01.12.2014 13:27:43 »
It's a bunny hop server! Who the fuck cares!?

WE CARE ABOUT THE BHOP SERVER BECAUSE THATS WHY WE HAVE IT  ???

Offline WaCco^

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01.12.2014 16:06:30 »
Why bhop need a mod i dont get it....

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01.12.2014 18:11:25 »
First of all, hello Benny, welcome to the community.

Now I understand that you want to be a staff on the bhop server, but after reading your application I don't see you as someone suitable to be part of the staff team. The quality of your application might of course be this bad due to the fact that we don't really have staff application guidelines for bhop.

I don't really see a reason for us to have staff on bhop, of course I might be wrong since I don't really know that gamemode that well. I'd be happy if you could explain why you think we need staff on bhop. For now you're denied.

Offline Benny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04.12.2014 19:23:45 »
I agree with you guys it came to my mind why you need a mod on  bhop and i got no reason so i apolagize for the app :(
As allways keep cool
Benny

Offline Jesse

• Forum Moderator
  • I have no idea what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04.12.2014 20:33:23 »
o

Offline iatealemon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07.12.2014 15:37:28 »
Hello im ur new member and id like to be mod in your cat servers , beochose i love the cat community and the servers alot. recently ive been playng alot bhoping , but i like the othergame modes aswell
when playng on this server i dont see alot or any mod or admin plaing there and alot players are breaking rules in bhop , deathruna and other servers , so id like to know what i need to do to be your little helper in cat servers :D ?

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07.12.2014 15:42:57 »
Hello im ur new member and id like to be mod in your cat servers , beochose i love the cat community and the servers alot. recently ive been playng alot bhoping , but i like the othergame modes aswell
when playng on this server i dont see alot or any mod or admin plaing there and alot players are breaking rules in bhop , deathruna and other servers , so id like to know what i need to do to be your little helper in cat servers :D ?

I really hope that you know that we have a tread for that kinda stuff. (Maybe this is a troll?)
CS nerd

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #11 on: 07.12.2014 15:46:38 »

I really hope that you know that we have a tread for that kinda stuff. (Maybe this is a troll?)
Shut up and enjoy your time off.
We got this shit!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal