28.03.2024 11:33:29

Author Topic: Cookie's Admin application  (Read 5298 times)

Offline Adam

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
Cookie's Admin application
« on: 31.10.2014 17:37:57 »
Hello there I am Cookie (sometimes Codex)in game and I have over 2 weeks playtime.Half of my playtime i have been a moderator.Why i am making this is because the deathrun server has become alot more disrespectful to other players and they are not friendly to some players (often new players).Which is why im doing this now you are probably thinking Moderator should be enought right? Yes it should be but i feel like it's not enough for me some commands won't ever be used of me but i still know some commands that can be really useful for the server.

So here is a little information about me and my introduction here: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=634.0
My name is Adam a Swedish gamer.That loves being with friends and of course playing but he has some sports that he loves too like fotball,swimming and karate (karate is pretty new in my liked sports).

How i use commands and think over moderator stuff:
I Use my commands of the punishment guidelines but sometimes i feel they broke the rules in a special way this special way can be good or bad. Mostly they figure out a way to skip the punishment which i don't like.And i am really familiar with the commands cause i have been admin on another server that closed down half a year ago.I Have been digging into the rules and thought if they needed to change or to take away some rules right now not really.

I Think they are really good i see the trial mods helping as much as they can (Which is really much).
But there goes the problem we have no adminstrator (the normal rank)But too we have Dash1e and Bluestar that can log in sometime but not really often(which is why im doing this).I am on the server really often feels like 24/7.I Have a special way of explaining things sometimes good sometimes bad way of explaining things to the new players and players that have been on but is rule breaking or something.Well i have gotten better and better at explaining.As i mentioned earlier in the app that it's no admin which makes the game much harder to play at times.

Can't come up with more to write..If i get accepted i will seriously destroy my dads laptop like destroy.
LIKE SERIOUSLY!

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Re: Cookie's Admin application
« Reply #1 on: 31.10.2014 17:43:57 »
+1 from me  8) and if you destroy your dads laptop...record it
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #2 on: 31.10.2014 18:07:33 »
Send pic as a proof that you destroyed his laptop.

Offline Shy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31.10.2014 18:09:50 »
1+
and use a cake as a weapon or tool to destroy it <3  :-*

Offline Adam

• Donator+
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31.10.2014 18:11:09 »
Send pic as a proof that you destroyed his laptop.
Yes if im able to he uses it all the time pretty hard to take it and destroy it

Offline Chiefstain

• Donator+
  • Heya! I am random gamer from Finland! Woo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31.10.2014 18:12:43 »
+1 Why? Most active staff member, been helping people alot. And we all love cookies.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #6 on: 31.10.2014 19:29:36 »
Accepted as a Deathrun Admin. Better destroy that laptop.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal