27.04.2024 14:45:03

Author Topic: This post is for the members  (Read 5772 times)

satanium

This post is for the members
« on: 03.08.2014 06:36:12 »
this is a post for the members but staff's listen closely; You don't always have to warn us hard infact sometimes that's not right to do.. sometimes you gotta make some friends and give us freeruns too sometimes you gotta forgive sometimes you gotta say please sometimes you gotta say... Hey I'm gonna kick you... softy... I'm gonna ban you... gently...I'm gonna gag you sweetly im gonna mute you discreetly and then you say hey I bought you points and then you say wait a minute Zealous I think i got somethin' in my gun could you get it out for me? That's fucking team work What's your favorite gamemode? That's cool with me, It's not my favorite but i'll do it for you. what's your favorite gun? I'm not gonna buy it but I'll order it from BLUEBZITAR And then I'm gonna gag you completely and then i'll fucking warn you discreetly and then i'll kick you completely but then I'm gonna ban you hard!
« Last Edit: 03.08.2014 06:39:41 by Satanium »

Stavik

Re: This post is for the members
« Reply #1 on: 03.08.2014 17:31:14 »
this is a post for the members but staff's listen closely; You don't always have to warn us hard infact sometimes that's not right to do.. sometimes you gotta make some friends and give us freeruns too sometimes you gotta forgive sometimes you gotta say please sometimes you gotta say... Hey I'm gonna kick you... softy... I'm gonna ban you... gently...I'm gonna gag you sweetly im gonna mute you discreetly and then you say hey I bought you points and then you say wait a minute Zealous I think i got somethin' in my gun could you get it out for me? That's fucking team work What's your favorite gamemode? That's cool with me, It's not my favorite but i'll do it for you. what's your favorite gun? I'm not gonna buy it but I'll order it from BLUEBZITAR And then I'm gonna gag you completely and then i'll fucking warn you discreetly and then i'll kick you completely but then I'm gonna ban you hard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97e2XXxKdM

akiiiz

« Reply #2 on: 08.08.2014 09:31:06 »

Offline Dragzorath

• Founder
    • View Profile
"and then he sad"
"grow out hands from asshole and do it"
"but your dumb"
"i cannot use brains"
"Your are stupid not people."
"fuck me in the ass gabn pls"
- Imre "Bluestar" Mamedov

"komisjon küsimused sul küsimuse"
"sinul laadis ära, minul kaa ?"
- Anders "Lincunt" Hokkolainen

Stavik

« Reply #4 on: 08.08.2014 14:50:26 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97e2XXxKdM

What this video has to do with the topic?
Listen to the song while reading what satanium wrote and you'll see, hopefully.

akiiiz

« Reply #5 on: 08.08.2014 15:01:42 »
Listen to the song while reading what satanium wrote and you'll see, hopefully.
Someone already did your job

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal