28.03.2024 11:59:59

Author Topic: Complaint on Admin Bang also player Rexel and Player King of Duck  (Read 40838 times)

PP|LIZ|stealing

in regards to bang and rexel
i only snapped a ending round screen because i thought it might be usefull however i did not snap a answer to report.
in regards to ghosting. there is chat history in there.  in there we see that rexel acknolidged that he and kinf of duck were in same place and waiting for me. without any other chat prior to his messges.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Well yeah it is a reason to suspect them but not a reason to instantly perma ban both of them.
So only thing that Bang could do was:
Telling you to create a Post in which everything related to the topic could be discussed and inspected.
But your proof is too weak to be a reason to ban them.
But it is a reason for the staff to look closer at those two guys incase they are really metagaming.

It is bad that you didn't take screens of the report answers since those might be very heavy proof of metagaming.

PP|LIZ|stealing

Well yeah it is a reason to suspect them but not a reason to instantly perma ban both of them.
So only thing that Bang could do was:
Telling you to create a Post in which everything related to the topic could be discussed and inspected.
But your proof is too weak to be a reason to ban them.
But it is a reason for the staff to look closer at those two guys incase they are really metagaming.

It is bad that you didn't take screens of the report answers since those might be very heavy proof of metagaming.
i am pretty sure reports are stored on server. i am sure it  admins can pull em up whenever they want.
at what point i said ban?

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
Why do you use snapchat to prove a point? I say you admit that you were dumb and lets all move on, okay? 
K.thx
CS nerd

PP|LIZ|stealing

Why do you use snapchat to prove a point? I say you admit that you were dumb and lets all move on, okay? 
K.thx
i say what i say

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
You should ask someone then to do so and do it in the kind way

PP|LIZ|stealing

well, if admins want to know what happened they will look into it. if not nothing really happens

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
You should ask for getting unbanned and if it happens again take more usefull screens for example of the report and then try again.
To continue with this argument is nosense since it will end up in nothing.

PP|LIZ|stealing

ш фь тще пуеештп гтфитуу

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
What?

PP|LIZ|stealing

sorry, forgot to change from russian to english.meant to say
i am not getting unbanned

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Guys. He's clearly trolling. Why are you all taking this topic so seriously? He started a giveaway, for crying out loud. And then he started to talk about corruption in politics and made a post in Russian without noticing.

Oh, dude, what about Cave Story+?
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

PP|LIZ|stealing

Guys. He's clearly trolling. Why are you all taking this topic so seriously? He started a giveaway, for crying out loud. And then he started to talk about corruption in politics and made a post in Russian without noticing.

Oh, dude, what about Cave Story+?
winner of my giveaway may ask for any game or bundle up to 50 usd.
as for you. NO

Offline Nieksas

• All that exist.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
I am in :D
Its just a game, its just a random forum, we are all just ips and pixels. calm down. take rl shit serious and not this. -Mephisto

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal