28.03.2024 12:06:06

Author Topic: Please read before posting! Complaint guidelines  (Read 3848 times)

akiiiz

Please read before posting! Complaint guidelines
« on: 02.05.2014 09:47:17 »
What this board is made for:
  • Writing complaints about other players (users, regular and trusted) and in what way they're breaking the server’s rules.
What you can't post on this board:
  • Complaints about moderator(s)/admin(s) (for that, contact DiivZe, Bluestar or Mahrin).
  • How terrible is a casual player or staff member in the way it has nothing to do with their behaviour or rule-breaking.

Your collected screenshot/video-evidence must prove that the player is breaking rules.
Screenshots should be uploaded on imgur.com or on gyazo.
Video evidence should be uploaded to youtube (if you don't want anyone outside of CaT|GC to see the video, you should make it private in the video settings).
A full list of the rules can be seen here or ingame by typing !motd into the chat.

You must use this formula when you're writing a complaint:
Code: [Select]
[b]1. My in-game name is:[/b]
[b]2. The player that I'm complaining about:[/b]
[b]3. The rule(s) that the player has broken:[/b]
[b]4. The incident occurred on (month, day and possibly the hours):[/b]
[b]5. The server in which the incident occurred:[/b]
[b]6. Explanation of what happened:[/b]
[b]7. My collected evidence (screenshots, screenshots of logs or videos etc.):[/b]

An example of complaint:
1. My in-game name is: The_cream
2. The player that I'm complaining about: DaviD
3. The rule(s) that the player has broken: Rule number 13 - "Performing "spell innocent backwards" check is not allowed."
4. The incident occurred on (month, day and possibly the hours): 05.01 at 17:30 GMT+2
5. The server in which the incident occurred: TTT server
6. Explanation of what happened: DaviD started breaking rule 13 and asking all the people to perform spell innocent backwards check. The ones who failed or didn't answer he killed. I said this was against the rules but DaviD then replied to me: "go to hell".
7. My collected evidence (screenshots, screenshots of logs, videos or etc.):
Proof that he breaks rule 13 - http://i.imgur.com/PxhxUc6.png
and then him cursing me - http://i.imgur.com/QDvfurE.png
« Last Edit: 24.08.2014 16:22:58 by Diiv »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal