28.03.2024 13:42:40

Author Topic: Selling a '92 Civic  (Read 5291 times)

Offline Jeff Smart

• *swag intensifies*
    • View Profile
Selling a '92 Civic
« on: 21.06.2015 15:25:41 »

Selling this '92 Civic. I've had this since I was 16 (since '93). As you can see it's hooked up with some swagger wheels so you can roll in the hood and not get shot. As you can see in the pic, it has VTEC limited edition, which means you have adjustable horsepowers, so this car is perfect for every situation you can think of: from going to the mall with your Ma, to doing drivebys with your homies. I'm selling this because it reminds me of the old days when I was a baller. Since then I've cleaned up, got a job, a house, a family and a new car.

That's all. If you're interested, you can reach me on http://steamcommunity.com/id/adomelis .
Payment's in CSGO skins. ( https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=100952138&token=RrVl7yB6  )

"keep on faggot-ing" - akiz 2014
will bang for knife c;

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Re: Selling a '92 Civic
« Reply #1 on: 21.06.2015 16:11:37 »
Im thinkin bout gettin a ride to pop some Ballas heads

Grove Street for life
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Jeff Smart

• *swag intensifies*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21.06.2015 16:30:57 »
Im thinkin bout gettin a ride to pop some Ballas heads

Grove Street for life
U BUSTA

"keep on faggot-ing" - akiz 2014
will bang for knife c;

Offline akiz

• View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #3 on: 24.06.2015 20:52:23 »
Hi Jeff,
I'd like to discuss about this Civic on steam chat, so add me. My current bid is 2 TF2 Earbuds and stattrak FN gut knife boreal forest. Also, I think VTEC is important - Adjustable horsepower feature for VTEC's are present only to the newer honda cars like Civic 2002, if that VTEC is from 2006 honda model or newer I'll add an AWP Graphite and holo Katowice 2014 sticker. The prices are always negotiable with me and you should add me to trade and discuss even if you don't really like my offer ;). I live in Portland, so meeting up in west coast is necessary, so I hope you live around the west neighborhood man. But what do you mean by saying that you have cleaned up? That type of slip will make me not want us to meet each other. Anyways, I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time before you do anything bad to this car. I think I'll be doing just fine with this car if you don't do any sudden actions. You see, I seen this one slit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick - some dude drove his car over a bridge, how weird! So yeah, add me because you know I have the best deal right up in here.

Looking forward to meeting your car,
akiz.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal